Day 218 of 365


“Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Actually Do.” - Steve Jobs


I remember when I was younger and all I dreamed about was wanting to grow up and be a mom and a wife and a singer. I wanted to change the world through my music. But what I have realized is that I have changed the world for myself and others in a different way. I have changed others lives through my enthusiasm for life, through my willingness to be a shoulder or an ear. By being a helping hand. By sharing my life's experiences. I didn't do something extraordinary like, inventing the light bulb, or the mp3, or the internet. I have changed the world for being me and learning to be true to who I am. 

When I was in Junior High & High School my friends parents would ask me if I took my batteries out at night to recharge them, my ex-sister-in-law nicknamed me Spaz, but now people are entertained and excited by my crazy antics at work and are concerned when I am not that way. 

So being who I am and doing what I do may not be changing the lives of everyone in the world, but it might change the world for just one person.

Love, peace and change the world...
Musicsongbird



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter