Day 57 of 365

Don't miss out on a good thing because of fear.

As many of you may or may not know, I work for a huge family entertainment company and we are trained on how to deal with every kind of situation and how to assist different guests with said situations. Besides Guests with Disabilities and language barriers we also cover celebrity guests. We are to treat them like anyone else, not make a big deal of out their presence and make them feel comfortable. So....

Ok, I was at LAX preparing to fly home to Orlando and we were forced to board a bus and be driven out to the middle of nowhere to a plane hanger of sorts to board. Well, they loaded as many of us on as could "comfortably" fit and we started off across the tarmac. As I was talking to my friend I noticed standing right behind him was Lauren Potter (Becky) from Glee. I was immediately start struck, but I tried to keep my cool. I made eye contact and smiled to the woman who was with her, I believe she is her mom, but never said a word. Once the bus stopped we all quickly shuffled onto the plane so we cold take off in time.

After the 4+ hour flight we got off the plane and made our way to be picked up, ass we were getting close to the exit we saw Lauren again but this time she was talking with another gentleman and as bad as I wanted to I didn't interrupt. So tonight I posted a little message to her on her FB page and guess what? She responded and said I should have said something.

I think what we tend to forget is that celebrities are just like you and I, they just have a bigger pay check. The fact that she actually took the time to personally respond was amazing and the next time I run into someone famous I will discretely let them know how great I think they are and for them to keep up the good work!

Love, peace and stay away from things fried in grease!
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter