Day 45 of 365

'Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
And what if a thousand sleepless nights
Are what it takes to know You’re near
What if my greatest disappointments
Or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can’t satisfy
And what if trials of this life
The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are Your mercies in disguise ... Laura Story


Tonight my best friend called and asked me to pray for a co-worker of his who was having a pretty serious medical issue at work. I said of course I would and then he said my prayers were better than his because I am so good. I told him that my prayers aren't any better than his. God listens to all of us. I am no theologian, I don't claim to be, I just know that I can go to God with anything. We also have to realize God doesn't always answer our requests the way we want Him to but if we are patient He will reveal His glory.


If any of my readers please pray for this sweet ailing woman and please pray for my nephew that was in a snowboarding accident tonight as well and in the ICU being monitored for a ruptured spleen. Please also pray for peace for my family.  Thank you...


Love, peace and stay away from things fried in grease...


Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter