Day 39 of 365

What an interesting and fun day. It's amazing what can happen when you choose to let go of your fears and just go for it. My best friend invited me to go out with him and a group of his friends from work tonight to celebrate his co-workers birthday. I had a reservations since I didn't really know this person other than two chance meetings, so I wasn't sure how I would be excepted, due to instances in the past with other friends of his that I had met. But I agreed to go.

Turns out two more of our mutal friends were there as well and we all had an amazing time. I met a few new people and liked them as well. For once I didn't allow my past experiences from hindering a fun opportunity to get out and meet some potential new friends!

I know this is short but it's late and I must say goodnight!

Love, peace and stay away from things fried in grease...
musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter