Day 52 of 365

Lesson for today, get down on a childs level sometime and really learn to play. I met my 2md cousin this evening. She is smart, outgoing, entertaining and she is only 3.5 years old. She reminded me how,to have fun tonight and she reminded me what unconditional love looks like.

Not only was I invited to tea but.she asked me to read a story with her on the floor. She only knew my bff and I for a few hours yet she gave us both hugs goodbye.

Kids are so willing to give others the benefit of the doubt and look beyond the physical appearance and get to know a person, why can't grownups do that as well?

Something to ponder...

Love, peace and stay away from things fried in grease...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter