Day 40 of 365

I have to thank my mom and my best friend for taking me shopping today. I have been putting off buying new clothes for a year because I didn't want to admit I am wearing bigger sizes again but we went and I got a few new outfits. The sizes may not be smaller but they made me feel like I was beautiful, or at least cute. I am so excited to get to war these new outfits. I even thought about what accessories I would wear along with each outfit. 

We need to treat ourselves better than what we believe we deserve sometimes. I may preach about it, but I don't always believe it for myself and I need to start believing it. 

Love, peace and stay away from things fried in grease...
musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter