Day 56 of 365

When did we stop having free will? Why is it that when something bad happens to someone, it is always someone else was the cause of their downfall? Example..and I will probably be shunned for my opinion but Whitney Houston's death. I have heard from some many people that it is all Bobby Brown's fault that she died. He was the one that gave her drugs and alcohol and she was good before him and he just made her bad.

We are all born with a thing called free will, so we can make the choice between right and wrong. I am not saying her death isn't tragic, because it was but who are we to blame someone else for the choices we make? This is why we are seeing so many people blaming others for their problems they have in life.

When I was a child I acted like a child, but when I became an adult I put away childish things... isn't blaming others for our own mistakes a childish thing? It's time to to grow up and take responsibility for ourselves.

That is why I am taking responsibility for my weight and finally going to get serious about it before I lose my life to soon. I have already lost so much due to the extra pounds.

so once again...

love, peace and I am going to try and stay away from things fried in grease...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter