Every Bite, Every Morsel - Day 9 #JoinMyJourney

Quick turn around from last night, but who knew I would have so much to say at 9am on a Saturday morning after only being up for an hour...

Why do people freel it's neccessary to bad mouth people they don't even know? And when they do hide behind a private account? That is what happened to me this morning on the Instagram... I have been blogging off and on here on Blogger since 2012 and before that sporadically on Facebook for a few years and I have had comments, usually positive but you post one photo of yourself enjoying a slice of Chocolate cake from Portillo's and suddenly your a FATF&@%...  REALLY? I mean seriously? That's all you got? That is SOOOO original... Then when I click on the name to see who came up this brilliant monicker their account is PRIVATE... Go figure... If you are going to have the BALLS to post something like that on a complete strangers instagram page or any social media page for that matter,  than you should at least have the cajones to show the world your face...

You see only cowards do crap like that... Only cowards make comments about other people... People who are insecure about themselves and don't like who they are... Because even though at times there are things I really don't like about myself physically, I really do like the person that I am...

I am artistic, I am creative, I am empathetic to others, I have a heart to help bring happiness to the world... I love to spread love and friendship.. I love to make people happy... I don't like conflict, I am a peacemaker... I am emotional, sometimes to a fault and I am one heck of a singer, which I don't admit to very often... But all of these talents are a gift from God and I am glad He gave them to me... I am glad he gave me the gift of writing to share my thoughts and my journey with others and to let you know that when the PRIVATE users of the world come along and make nasty comments, there is always a BLOCK User option and a delete button... And guess what else? There will many hearts and likes to follow...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter