Every Bite, Every Morsel - Day 8 #JoinMyJourney

What a whirl wind of a week... You know you are hitting extremes when one night you are in bed by 830 and the next you are still awake at 110... But my bed is calling me but I knew there were some things that needed to be said tonight...

I know I havne't spoken a ton about the weight issue each day but believe me it's a lot to discuss... I wish I had an answer to why we end up falling back into our old habits after we get moving into better ones and doing so well... Why we have that internal self destruct button suddenly get pressed that just blows everything out of wack and we pack back on all of the weight we managed to set free to begin with, except this times all of those fat cells we sent packing, have returned home with a whole mess of their friends...

I start to think that maybe the old habits are just to comfortable, like that old pair of stretchy pants that we all have in our closet... You know the ones I'm talking about... The ones that are a way smaller size than you are now, but you have been earing them since you were originally that size and they have just "grown" along with you and now that you are a 26/28 you tell people, but I still have a size 14/16 pants that I can fit in... No one else does that? really? No one? Just... me....??? Ok...

Well, if you have done the backward slide and you are starting over for the 80th time, just know you are not alone... Maybe you are starting over for the 80th time today... Who knows, sometimes just know that you need a fresh start and a new beginning is good because you never know when you happy ending will come along... You just need to be ready to receive it, because that is when I truly believe that everything will really start working in your favor...

At the point when you can look yourself in the mirror each day and tell your self that you are worth doing all of this for... That you are worth making major and minor chamges for and that there is no sliding backwards this time...

So lets all try and get to that point together...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter