Day 204 of 365

I woke up a little worse for the wear this morning. After a great day of visiting with remembered friends at the Reunion and than worshiping with remembered family at church I had a tremendously enjoyable evening with my brother, sis-in-law, niece and her boyfriend. So I have to apologize for the less than acceptable blog...

It's amazing what forgiveness and moving on will do for you. I know many past friendships were mended yesterday and renewed. I am so excited to know that some of my best gal pals from high school really want to stay in touch this time around.

Today I had the great pleasure of meeting my brand new (6 weeks last Thursday) Great Niece. She is so beautiful and it was such a joy to get to hold her and snuggle with her. My Niece is such a good Mom and we all love her so much.

I have to thank my other sister-in-law for taking care of me, since my Mom is at home on FL. I was suffering a severe migraine again today and she made sure we nipped it so I can enjoy the time with my family. I am so blessed to have such an amazing set of Sister-in-laws. Being the only girl growing up with two older brothers wasn't always easy but getting two Sisters out of it was worth it.

When you are younger you really don't appreciate your siblings like you should and I have to say I was one of them. One brother was out of the house by the time I was 8 and the other was in and out of the house for years. Now that we are adults its nice to get to know them as more than brothers. I know that if one of us is in need the others are there for support or a crazy night with Llamas... ;)


When we are young we always are wishing away our youth hoping for when we are older, when we are older we are wishing for those days of yesteryear. Let's just try and enjoy the present and live each moment as they come, because you don't ever know when that moment could be your last. 


Love, peace and enjoy the now...
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter