Day 190 of 365

I hate when I have a day where I let someone else's mood or attitude get the best of me. I need to learn to let it go and not worry about what they do and just focus on what I need to get done. Let them think whatever they want to and if they have a problem, then it's their problem and not mine.

Not with that being said I will let it go and move forward, so thank you to Porip and Ms. Sugar Cane for allowing me to vent. You are great friends. (Big adventures await us...Maybe one that will take us around the world...)

As I was going through Pinterst tonight I saw this fantastic pin. I already feel like part of dreams have some true living where I am and working where I am, but there are other parts to my dream I want to see fulfilled.

I am a firm believer of writing a list of the things you would like to do or try in your lifetime and keeping track when they happen. I started my list last summer and I have done several things on it already...



Some of them were:
Eating at a raw bar - August 2011
Getting a Real Hidden Mickey Tattoo - February 2012
See World of Color - February 2012
Get acupuncture - May 2012
Go to a midnight showing of a Movie - June 2012
Go Blonde - May 2012

Some things still on my list:
Compete in a 5K
Do the zip line at Gatorland!
Go skinny dipping
Try Saki
Ride in a Helicopter
Ride in a Hot Air Balloon

No one but you says what goes on the list, that's what makes it yours. Live your life out loud! We only get one chance in this life, don't waste worrying about what others think of you, live your dreams!

Love, peace and never stop dreaming!
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter