Day 197 of 365

I love the training days when I get to see my fellow trainers with their new Cast Members. It's fun to get to meet the new cast that will be working over the next months and year. Four members of our Team were able to meet with our trainees for lunch and when we were there so were most of our World Show Case trainers as well. At one point I was over talking with our Mexico trainers when I heard giggling and laughter coming from behind me, only to turn around and see it was coming from my team. As I turned to come back one of them mocked me and pointed to a random table and said, "Why don't you go talk to that table too?" I said that the other table were attraction cast members that I didn't know, his response was something about you didn't know all of our trainees but you talked to them and I replied I didn't want to talk to them. We all started laughing and I sat back down. After a few minutes we decided it was time to head back to our respective areas and as I turned to look at the table they had pointed out before that I said I didn't know, ironically enough, I did know them. LOL!

Looking at the joys in my day, makes the day seem much better and you know what? It wasn't that bad anyway...

Love, peace and take time to make the magic!
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter