Day 187 of 365

What a long day I have had. I woke early this morning with a splitting migraine which I believe stemmed from  some a sugar free dessert I had. This was a horribly painful lesson to learn. I need to make sure I ask before I eat things. You see I suffer from severe migraines when I have sweetener. If you have never suffered from a migraine , imagine the worst headache you've ever had and then add light sensitivity and nausea. It took me almost 12 hours to get rid of it and then I suffered from the migraine hangover. Thankfully I had a human pin cushion appointment. (acupuncture) I love going because I feel so relaxed afterwards.

I have the best friend ever. When I was sick this morning, my BFF went with my mom to the grocery store for our weekly trip and then offered to drive me to my appointment since I was still feeling wonky. I feel so cared for today. Between my BFF doing all those things for Mom and I and my mom taking care of me, I know I am loved.

So, I have to say how thankful I am to be where I am and made the friends that I have made. To say I have had a rough couple of days would be an understatement, but thank you to all of my friends that have messaged me and called me and facebooked me. I am doing good, my knee is bruised, but fine. I am so blessed to have you all in my life.

Love, peace and hugs to everyone
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter