Day 198 of 365

Can't understand why people that don't do their job get away with it and the rest of us are left behind to clean up their mess. Why they aren't held up to the same standards as everyone else and having to be accountable for what they do. All I know is that I will not continue to clean up their mess any longer. They will be held accountable and have to give an answer for why things didn't get completed like they were supposed to. 

A friend of mine said something very insightful the other day. They told me when it comes to people like this, I may have to work with them, but I don't have to be personal with them. I come in and do my job and nothing more when dealing with that person or persons.

Now that I have that out of my system, I had a great day. Heard another great story from a trainee today and their journey to becoming a cast member. It amazes me how people just open up and share things that you wouldn't always share with someone you just met or have only known a short time. I feel truly blessed that people feel like they can trust me and feel comfortable sharing with me. I feel like the Barbara Walters of Disney. "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?"

Love, peace and keep sharing please
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter