Day 99 of 365

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all took a moment today to think about what today truly represents. For me it isn't about the bunny leaving candy, but he does still visit me, it's about the price that was paid. The life that was given for me...and for everyone else in this world.

As I drove in this morning to the number 1 vacation destination in the US, for the first time in a long time I saw all of the cars driving in a head of me and thought, imagine what it would be like if all of these people traveling to these four parks and all of the cast members working in just these four parks we pulling in to local churches to celebrate this Easter. It would be incredible. But everyone celebrates in their own way or ignores this time of year in their own way.

He is Risen!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366