Day 93 of 365

Had a great day training a new trainer in my home location. It's nice to see another person that is as passionate about our company as I am and as excited to share their knowledge with the new cast. It is very sad to see the people I work with that have lost their passion, it just has become a place they come to each day, go through the motion and fake happiness but leave at a sprint after clocking out. Like staying there one more minute will result in eminent death or something equally terrible.

I spoke with two of my leaders today about the stuff I have been going through and again they reminded me that I can't let someone else poor attitude and work ethic effect me. If they want to be bitter and unhappy that is their problem. All I should do is keep being the person I am and let them have their own pity party.  The vest thing I heard today was my trainer shadow asked one of our managers what they expect from her as a new trainer and she replied to her, "Be like Musicsongbird." I was so honored to have a manager say that, it made everything I have been through this past few months worth it. Knowing no matter what they see me as a role model to new cast and new trainers. And no one can take that away from me.

love, peace and pixie dust
musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366