Day 682...Year 2

I am thankful for the freedom I have found from my past... I am still healing but I am so much happier...

It is time...

Time to make some REAL changes... I am tired of talking and not doing... I have made my Christmas Bucket and it's crazy that I am making a genuine effort to fulfill all of those items on the list, but when it comes to my health... Well, it's just the same old same old...

I want to say something about this though, I live pretty much out loud on Blogger but I think, while I appreciate the concern but this isn't something you can do for me...  If I have questions on how you have fought your battle, I will ask, but please don't try and tell me how to fight my battle...

Fight on...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

You gotta have friends...