Day 681...Year 2

I am thankful for my home... It may not be a mansion but it is a place that I feel safe in a place I want to be and it is open and inviting to my family and friends...

Weddings are always a great time of celebration and love... It is just so incredible to be special enough to that couple to be asked to be a part of the day... 

My most incredible things I have ever seen at a wedding happened this weekend... I saw the sand ceremony in lieu of a unity candle... There was a very special Mother daughter moment during the ceremony as well and then my most favorite part of the whole celebration was at the conclusion of the reception... The DJ brought the newlyweds to the center of the dance floor and had the remaining guests all circle around them holding hands as the song, "Don't Stop Believing," played... 

These few simple things made it just that much more special...

Musicsongbird 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

You gotta have friends...