Day 673...Year 2

I am so thankful I have an amazing job, working for an amazing company....

With that being said, boy did I have a crazy day at the amazing job... I had a total of 6 new cast members from 2 different locations in different stages of their training and their areas are on two different sides of the park... When I took two of the trainees to get costumed and clock out, one of my co-workers watched the others that were still finishing e-learning and sent them over to me at costuming as they were finished... When I finally got down to my one remaining trainee he still had one more online training to complete and it was already 1:30 and I still hadn't eaten... So when another one of my co-workers heard that he took over for me so I had time to eat my lunch before i would need to take my trainee back to costuming... 

Even though I didn't get a ton of work done today, I had to opportunity to get to know 6 wonderful people... I was extremely blessed by one of the gentleman I trained in particular... He is from Haiti and in his country he studied to be a Pastor... He very much wants to learn the English language better so that he can preach in not only his own native tongue, but in French and English... He also told me he would be praying for me and he wants to help me know the bible better... 

It is so sad to know that there are people in the world that get impatient when they come across a person that may not speak the same language as you do but they are making an effort to do so... In my mind, I hope that if the roles were reversed and I was in their country trying to learn and communicate they would be patient with me as well...

 Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter