Day 145 of 365

I love my BFF dearly but sometimes it is hard for guys to understand that being an emotional being like I am, sometimes I cry because I need to cry and I might just need some time to myself. Time to hide away and not worry about talking to anyone or having to entertain anyone else. To just have some me time.

I know I have said the stuff about me time before but sometimes I forget how important it is and then I have a day like today where in my mind I know I just need some time for myself but my heart doesn't want to hurt others that I love and so it's easier to put myself off than to put a loved one or friend off.

I just need to keep reminding myself how important I am...

Love, peace and me time
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter