Day 134 of 365

Happy Mother's Day Mom! 

To the woman that has raised three fantastic kids, if I do say so myself. Today was supposed to be all about her but because I have been sick she did what Mom's have for centuries have been doing. She took care of her baby. I did manage to make her breakfast and take her to church but after that I felt completely useless. 

Nothing is better than your mom taking care of you when you are sick. They know better than anyone what you need to make you feel better. 

So, Mom thank you for all you have done for me. Without you I could never be living out my Disney dream like I am.  Mom, no matter what, I will always and forever love you. I am so blessed to be one of your children and best of all to be your only daughter.

Love, peace and a mother's hug
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter