Day 139 of 365

I had a bit of an epiphany today. See my mom suffers from PSE (poor self-esteem) which I used to think I suffered from it as well, but the truth is is suffer from PSI (poor self-image). I know I have a talent for singing and writing, and an infectious personality but what is hard for me to see is when I look at myself in the mirror, I can't help but think why would anyone want to get to know me when I look the way I do. 

I hate when people say, but she has a great personality. The problem is men don't look at your personality. They look at the outer wrapping of the package, if the wrapping doesn't attract their eye, they usually keep looking for another one. They don't take time to see whats in the package so in my mind, this package is just going to get old and dusty. So new mom's out there or mom's with young boys. Please teach them to respect women, to look beyond the outer package and take the time to get to know a girl before he decides whether she is worth his time. 

love, peace and raise them to be gentleman
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter