Day 141 of 365

I had such a great day today. I got to work along side one of my favorite people and got to train two great new cast members. I thank God every day that He led me to Florida. As much as I miss my Brothers and Sisters-in-law, niece and nephews and my many friends, I feel like making the move has allowed me to get to know who I am and what I can truly accomplish. I am finally in a career I am happy in with a company I adore. Because of this amazing job I have met so many incredible people and because of the outstanding benefits I have been able to start the journey to peace with my past.

I have reclaimed my love for writing. This blog has been a cathartic outlet for me, as well as a creative one as well. There is not limit to where this will lead me. I am still working over a possible book in the future, even if it's just through this blogging.

Something I am learning is to never underestimate the power of your dreams. Following your Dreams is never easy but if you hold tight it promises to be a heck of a ride.

Love, peace and never stop dreaming
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter