Celebrate...Day 4

It has been a whirlwind of a few days and despite another illness and more meds to get better, I am keeping a bright outlook each day...

Last night I was handed some pretty sad news... A schoolmate of mine that I have known since Elementary School lost her battle with cancer... She was only  44 years young, still in the prime of her life and this horrible disease took her from this world... It's crazy because I haven't really spoken to her directly in years, probably since High School but when you have known someone for so many years it's hard to not be affected... I feel sorrow for her family, for all of her friends and for all of us who's lives were touched by her...

Tonight I celebrate her life and the memories I have with her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter