4.7.2016

It's been a long month... I haven't written in awhile again. I go through these peaks and valleys where I just don't feel like communicating out of my finger tips and right now I guess Yelping tonight got my juices flowing.

So to catch you up I have started a pretty huge step over the past month, I am and have been actively tracking my food and calories and steps/activity through an app called My Fitness Pal and as painful as it is some days I do it. It's not easy realizing what you are actually putting into your body. Entering in steps and calories burned is easy because you get those calories back, but definitely not the opposite. But I have had some really supportive friends and it's made it a lot easier this time around and believe me I have been around this block a time or twelve, but this time it definitely feels different.

This time I feel more thoughtful I think... I feel more focused... Now if I can just get my body to cooperate I will be in a great place... We had a team outing today and I got in over 9000 steps one of the higher days I have had this year due to all of my sickness and it makes me so frustrated because I used to have days like that all of the time and I didn't go home at the end of the day feeling like I had been hit like a mac truck like I did today after a 4 hour team outing...

But I have to remember that being sick off and on for 3 months did a number on my body and so did the past 20+ years of adding pound after pound on to my joints...

I didn't put all of this weight on over night and it's not going to come off like that either. I have to be ok with the 1-2 pounds a week. I also have to be ok with the 0-.25 pounds per week sometimes because stuff happens. But I have to realize when it starts becoming weeks of gains instead of loss; it is time to reevaluate...

Is it time for you to reevaluate???


Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter