2015...3.8

So it's been a bit again but I have been working hard... I have been working for an entire 8 days of avoiding the sugary items and am feeling great!!!  Beginning March 1st, I said no more cookies, cakes, candies, etc... etc... etc.... I did have Oprah's Iced Chai Tea Latte at Starbuck's yesterday but that was the closest I came to "being bad"... Also didn't really snack this week either unless it was on a single serving of granola, yogurt or fresh fruit.... The strawberries are SOOOOO good right now....

I know I have been talking about the health challenge at work but I really have to give a shout out to my corner plus a few extras at work that are participating... We are working really hard to get healthy and I am so proud of everyone that is really making a n effort I am glad we are all really supporting each other... I hope we can continue this after the competition ends next month...

I also have to give a should out to my new favorite person Fitz... She is an amazing lady that was brought into work to do some health / wellness sessions for us and I really feel like she is who God has placed in my life to really help motivate me and get me moving again... And it isn't just me that feels empowered by her words and wisdom on health, my co-workers do as well... She makes it all clear and understandable... She gives it all to us in little bite that we can take in and understand so it sticks with us... So thank you so much Fitz... You have truly blessed me....

I can't wait to see where these tiny steps take me...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter