2015...3.12

I was fortunate to get to see the sun come up over Epcot this morning as I participated in a Be Well Cast Event... Myself along with a couple hundred Cast Members from all over property rose with the sun to come together to stretch and shake things up in front of the the fountain of Nations at Epcot and then take a stroll around World Showcase where surprise visitors waited for us around every turn...

We were greeted by my pal Fitz who was then joined by our Disney Ambassador team to welcome us to the Event... Fitz then returned to lead us in a giant group warm up to get us pumped up and ready to walk... She even went as far to create our very own workout called the "Cast Member Stomp"... She was quickly followed by our Park VP Sam Lau who finished off our welcome by bringing the BIG CHEESE himself to the stage "Mickey Mouse" and counting us down to take our walk...

As we walked the promenade we saw all of the beautiful topiary that line the lagoon for the Flower and Garden Festival as well as our infamous "Living" Captain Hook Topiary, and a few scarcely scene meet and greet characters that were brought in exclusively for us...

The walk ended in the Odyssey which was filled with different Health and Wellness vendors along with fresh fruits and breakfast for all of the walkers to make sure we were well nourished following our exercise session...

I felt great, despite my knee feeling a little sore once I returned to my office to begin my work day... I definitely feel like this was a great push for me and is really helping me realize how much I do enjoy being active, that the couch is not my final destination...

Don't let it be yours,
Musicsongbird


Want more information on No Nonsense Weight loss visit my friend Fitz's Site www.fitzness.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter