Day 6...

Being injured has been an extremely humbling experience... Not only have I have to rely on my co-workers to help me out with my normal day to day tasks, but I have had to rely on my Mom and my BFF for help...

Today was especially hard because Saturdays are Mommy and Me days where we run errands and maybe stop for a schmeckin (our word for a little bite to eat). Well what started out as a normal few stops turned into a 12 stop day...

Half way through our day BFF was able to join us and he was such a huge help when my body just couldn't go on after 10 stops, he stepped in and helped Mom with her walker and made sure she didn't buy out Salvation Army. And if she had, he would have helped her load it all in the car...

It's so hard to ask for help...but thank you to all who have helped and especially to Mom and BFF...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter