Day 4....

Why is it the minute you try and do something good for others, someone has to come along and treat you like what you are doing is wrong... Why can't they just keep their comments to themselves?

So moving forward...

I have been exploring Ancestry.com for the past week or so and I am learning so many incredible things about my families history. The biggest one so far is that My 3rd Cousin 7 times removed on my Mom's side is the 8th President of the United States, Martin Van Buren.  I discovered tonight that my 12th Great Grandfather was actually on the Mayflower and was an original pilgrim that came over from England...

I am just feeling so overwhelmed... There is so much to learn and explore and I feel like I am just scratching the surface... The more I learn about my families past, the more I learn about myself...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter