Every Bite, Every Morsel - Day 15 #JoinMyJourney

I am feeling so good today... I don't know if it's psychosomatic or if it's really because we have been eating differently with this elimination life choice, I hate the D word, but I am noticing I am  more energetic throughout the day...  Now it's a matter of waiting... Waiting to see if the numbness in my hands subside... Waiting to see if the swelling in my fingers lessen...  Waiting to see if my weight goes down, which in turn will help with the joint pain I am experiencing... Also if my sensitivity i have to touch and my emotional sensitivity I have been experiencing as well...

Everything within us is connected... So you are reading this saying, yes of course it is, the skeletal system, the nervous system, digestion, etcetera... But it goes beyond that... You hear the term garbage in, garbage out... That applies to our bodies in so many ways... If we intake food that is bad for us, so for me, it's the food my food is considering toxic, like gluten for instance; if I am consuming it then I am going to feel sluggish and run down and basically my nervous system is going to be hyper sensitive to the world around it... So if I put good things in my body like lean proteins and veggies that are on my good list, then I will feel better and have more energy and less pain... Hooray!

Now the same thing goes for our mental health... If I am constantly living in a negative mental state... I am working in a stressed filled envioronment, where I never ask for help to ease the burden; or I am always looking at things from the negative and never try to look at the positive of things, then all I am ever going to give off is negative... I am going to have a much harder time finding happiness in my life and an unhappy stressful life can cause a lot more sickness in your life than you even realize...

Sometimes the hardest thing you can do is walk away from a negative relationship, but the healthiest thing you can do for yourself is to walk away... If you are constantly being goaded into things someone or by others just so they can get a reaction from you, that isn't a healthy relationship... It's physically, emotionally and mentally draining... Not to mention, it gets really old really fast... So I know as I continue this journey, I will be walking away from people I once called friend, but for me, I have to be healthy, I only have this life, I don't get a second chance and I have to stop wasting it on frivolis arguments that in the light of eternity, don't really matter...

I just want to be healthy...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter