Getting caught up...

My Holiday Bucket List:
Write and mail a letter to Santa...
Have an Advent Calendar (preferably from Germany)
Go and have my picture taken with Santa Claus
String Popcorn (I've never done it)
Go see the Christmas Lights at Fort Wilderness
See the Candle Light Procession
See it Snoap in Celebration
See the Castle Lighting (haven't seen it in a few years)
See the Osbourne Family Christmas Lights
Make handmade Christmas cards
Not skip over Thanksgiving decorating (Yes, there is a holiday between Halloween and Christmas)
Be thankful...

Well, things are rolling along smoothly with my Holiday Bucket list... A few more of the little gems should be coming off by weeks end...

This has been a very different kick off to the Holiday season... Usually by the first we have all of our house decorated but sadly things have been chaotic and I haven't gotten much accomplished on the interior while Mom is just rolling along with the exterior...

I want to decorate, but because we have so many issues with the cats, I just don't know if I want to put the tree up this year...

I guess I have 23 days to decide...

So the picture is of the Advent calendars I purchased in the Germany pavilion...

When I was little my Dad's brother was stationed in Germany and he would send me special gifts, usually beautiful dolls from different places... He would also send me an Advent calendar with the most yummy chocolates... So this year I decided I would start reliving that childhood memory and I got one for Mom and one for me... We will wait and have our chocolate together each day...

I don't know if it's because I am older, but the chocolates seem a whole lot smaller than what they were when I was younger... Yes, they are smaller than a Kiss... But they are full of flavor...

So now it is time to say goodnight...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter