You gotta have friends...

Building relationships is so important, because life is so boring if you have to do it alone... I am so thankful that despite being single, I am not doing this life alone... I am so blessed to have people that truly care about my well being... They text or call when I don't make it to work... They text just to tell you to have a good day or DM me adorable pics to put a smile on my face... Sometimes they will even switch food with you when you ordered the wrong thing, even if what they ordered is their favorite... They are willing to do whatever they can to ensure you are feeling better, or act totally outrageous dumb to get you to smile... 

Sure we fight or disagree on things but in the end we love each other and we are here to take care of each other... These friends are so much more than just friends, they are family we got to chose... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter