Another step...

So tomorrow will bring me back around again... Over a year ago I started this journey and I made major changes to my health and diet and lived a strictly followed diet for months after my surgery and as I took the correct steps in adding things back into my diet, I also found myself slowly falling back into old bad habits... Not right away, but gradually... Now I am seeing those choices in the fact that I have been teetering and tottering between a 145 and 150 loss for over a few months and not budging with any further loss... After having a long conversation with myself and having a weekend where I spent entirely too much money on sugary treats... Sadly I even went as far as purchasing items at a bakery when I was actually full from a previous snack, I realized that I need to put a stop to this before I did some serious damage to myself and undue all of my hard work for nothing... 

Yes, weight gain and carrying around the amount of body weight I had was partially due to genetics but it was also due to defensive or emotional eating... I understand that I need to work on my mental health even more and also be more strict with myself and what I should and shouldn't eat, even if I am capable of eating it...Just because I can doesn't mean I should... 

I need to be a better example to others, especially my Mom and just do better for myself in general...
I am going back to following my before my 6 month mark diet. Restricting my carbs, tracking my protein and getting enough water... I've already cut out Starbucks, which became a slippery slope for me... Next I am cutting out sweets, baked goods, candy, ice cream and sugary coffee drinks... 

Bread will only be eaten at most 3 times at week... even that I don't "need" plus too much and it hurts my pouch... I have already tried 2 new recipes, which I posted photos on my Instagram, and I have a list of a few more I will be working into our weekly menu... (10 minute Tacos and Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole) https://www.pinterest.com/5ozFoodie/tried-it-and-liked-it/ 

So for those of you who work with me... I apologize if I get cranky, or an increase in energy or both... LOL But I am hoping I just start to feel even better again...

Thank you for your continued support!

Oh and Yes boy, I did go back and read what i wrote ;)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter