Every Bite, Every Morsel - Day 19 #JoinMyJourney

Long time no write... Out of town guests and unwanted illness have invaded my life over the past month... Not that I haven't wanted to share but not had the strength from day to day sometimes...Sometimes it's physical strength and sometimes it's honestly mental.... Just making it through work and making it home when you are not feeling yourself is hard enough...

So much has been happening and so much to say, but still feeling like something is holding me back... Part of it is things I can't officially share yet and part of it is I feel like I am repeating things I have written before, the same old same old... The I filled my mind and the page with promises and nowI have failed on those and now I feel like I am just spewing the same thing again about, now here I am at the beginning of a journey...

Well guess what? I started to climb up the hill to better health and I got to a place where I thought I was doing ok and I hit a bump and rolled back down the hill past where I started... Now I am covered in bruises and cuts (all mental) and I am feeling down on myself because I look in the mirror at myself and I see someone looking back at me that I don't like looking at... Even less than I did 3 months ago...

The goal then was to go off Gluten and Night shade. Well that lasted about a month and then visitors came and I happily jumped off the wagon and have been hoping back on and off since never being able to fully jump back on... However, the good thing is that here at home,  we have cut back on starches with our meals and added a LOT more Veggies!!!! And while I have cut downon my bread intake, when I do have I tend to over indulge... So while there are so positives, there are many negatives that are out weighing them...

Now I am not looking for sympathy but more solidarity because there is strength in numbers, and if I know there are others who are struggling in the same manormaybe we can face this together... I have been sick for about 6 weeks or so with sinus issues and what have you and I am still struggling some with breathing but it's getting better and so exercising for any length of time is laborous right now... But the ultimate goal is to get active again...

So whether you are a silent observer or an active part of the conversation, I encourage you to join in on this continuing journey with me... We are here to encourage, not discourage and remember, before starting any kind of health change or exercise program, talk with your doctor!!!

musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter