2015...8.18

I don't know which way is up right now... A lot of internal struggle going on... Work is fine for once... Things slowing down... Starting to make sense... But personally coming to many conclusions in my mind after a great staycation with the SIL... Sister in Law... Thoughts about personal fears and such, things I am not really ready to reveal... Not feeling confident in how much I truly wish to share...

Another wall I must learn to go over, or better yet bust through but this one is going to need huge dynamite... This one is going to need something even bigger than what it took to realize that I am a survivor... 

Because admitting you are a survivor is one thing, facing fears that come with being one is a whole new journey...

On top of it I am dealing with emotions over another situation involving someone near and dear that I want to talk to them about something but am afraid to broach the subject because I feel as though they already know how I feel but I don't think they are ready to truly discuss what they are feeling so all I can do is patiently wait until they are ready... And hope they feel as though they will confide in me and come to me when they feel the time is right for them...

So for now, please be patient my lovely friends and be ready when I need you...

musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter