2015...5.14

I don't know why I have been putting off writing for so long... I know it is like my other form of therapy and honestly it is so much cheaper and less time consuming and sometimes a lot more emotionally freeing... But I am back, for now...

So much has been going on so many thoughts and emotions trying to keep them from taking control and sadly this was not the week that they stayed in their boxes... They escaped like the evil little creatures they can be...

I feel like I have been on a roller coaster without a secure restraint... My emotions just taking over and not letting me have any kind of control from time to time... The tears just spilling over and rolling down my face... But thankfully there were several little heroes that stood beside me and held my hand and let me cry and get through the pain, fear, anxiety and hurt that I was feeling and I now feel as though I am seeing things clearer once again...

I am realizing that I am not allowing myself enough time for myself... I am also not asking for help when I am feeling overwhelmed... I guess I feel like it's just easier to it myself because there is a fear that in the end after someone else does it, I may have to just do it over and do it again myself, but I need to learn to trust that others can handle the tasks I give them and complete them just as well as I can...

So, I will work on that moving forward...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter