8.14.2016

I have really been struggling internally lately with things, but it's those things that dwell in the back of my mind that don't have words... They are just stirring emotions without any substance and all I can do is pray and ask God to handle them for me so I don't have a melt down...Again...

I don't want anyone to panic, this happens from time to time... I know I have people I can talk to and I do, but when there are no words, then there is nothing to say...

For those of you that have never dealt with depression, it's so hard to explain... I know I have said this before and I will say it again... Please be patient and don't rush us... When we are ready to talk we will and don't get angry if we decide we just need a little time to ourselves... It's nothing against you, but we need that time for our own sanity...

We hide our pain inside because we have to be strong for others to often... And sometimes our strength just gives out and we need a rest for a bit...

If this is too much for you to take, please be honest... We can handle more than you will ever believe... We have handled so much already...

And depression doesn't always mean sad... for now for me it's a combination of things... things I can't quite... well, i've already said it...

Maybe I will be me in the morning, or maybe in a day or in a week, but for this moment... nothing left to say...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter