3.10.2016

What a whirlwind of a week... I am so tired but I am equally proud of myself... For the first time in I can't remember when I actually walked all the way from the Biergarten backstage to cast services and then from there back to my office behind Mission Space... That isn't all... Then later on I took a round trip from my office to Norway and back with my boss, walking both ways...

No coughing episodes, no major wheezing, just feeling a little worn out but feeling proud of myself for not giving up today... I didn't quite make it to 10,000 steps but I am almost there and I will get back to that number on a consistent basis again, but until I do I will continue to take things one step at a time...

The hardest thing to realize when you are trying to lose weight is that it takes time... You didn't put the weight on all in one sitting, so unless you plan on having surgery or liposuction, you aren't going to have it all come off in one sitting wither...

1-2 pounds per week is the safe way to do it... Small simple changes to your day to day life make the biggest impact... I realized that by tracking my calories with an app like MyFitnessPal and counting my steps with my Samsung Gear Fit I am more aware of what is going in my body and how much I am really truly moving it...

You also have to realize what works best for you... There isn't one cookie cutter solution for everyone, you have to find what works best for you!

But if you need a MyFitnessPal let me know ;)

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter