2015...2.27

So I am pretty sure my Mom knows every date by heart of when I have blogged... Today she informed me of when my last blog was and if I had asked she probably could have told me what I wrote about... If I haven't said it before, I probably should, this time around I decided that I wanted to give myself more freedom... I felt like when I was blogging everyday, I was forcing myself some days to come up with something to write... This time, it is when I am feeling especially thoughtful or passionate about a particular topic...

I guess I am finally feeling it is time once again...

Over the past month I have been participating in a Health Challenge at work, kind of a biggest loser type competition...Where we compete as teams... I am the health champion for our office and so I send out email reminders to our team's participants about weekly weigh ins and stuff...

I may have said this before but I feel like I need to say it again... I may be overweight, but I still know a lot about nutrition and weight loss... With all of the diets and the coaches and doctors and nutritionists and such I have spoken with throughout the years I have learned so much... Now I just need to put it into practice... You have to think of it this way... You can load a new program onto a computer and leave it and it will stay there and pretty much do nothing but take up space, it may alert you it is there from time to time, but until you give it the command or approval to run, it can't load.... Just like you have the knowledge and the information on being a healthy person... You know you need to watch what you eat and you need to be active but until you follow through and do those things, you won't see a positive end result...

So lets load that program so we can see what the end result will be...

Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter