Crazy week...

I have had a crazy week to say the least... I was in a car accident a week ago tomorrow and I did the exact opposite of what i would normally do when big things happen... I basically kept it out of social media... No FB posts, no tweets, no huge blog... well right away anyway.... So short version is that I rear ended someone and there was NO phone involved... Myself and the other driver both went to the ER and we both came out a little banged up but walking out on our own two feet... I never spoke with the other driver but Mom spoke with his mother at the scene of the accident and she said he was doing just fine...

The driver behind me is actually who called 911 and reported everything... I believe in angels and I know God put this family behind me for a reason... They helped get me out of the car and onto the side of the road for my safety... The son ran down across the outer road and helped Mom up the small hill to bring me comfort... Before the family left once the paramedics, firefighters and police officers arrived he shared with Mom and I that he was a Clergy for the police department and that he would be praying for me...

I took my first ambulance ride to the ER... I was tested and x-rayed to make sure I was ok... BFF was there to make sure I was OK until Mom arrived...My wounds are bruising and a sprained hand that is almost healed... But it is hard to let my mind let go of what happened...

I think the hardest part of the whole accident is not truly knowing how it happened... I don't know if he cut me off or swerved as to not hit another driver ahead of him... all I know is that once the airbags began deflating I was putting my car in park and turning off the engine and the tears began to come...

A week later I still don't have any answers but I am feeling blessed because the shop my car was taken to by the police department to be held until the insurance company could come pick it up, is in the process of fixing her and making her like new... my second set of angels...

musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter