it didn't just show up...

Sometimes it's just easier to give up then to keep going... It's easier to just give in to the mental battle going on inside me head and surrender... Everyday I read all of these great success stories of people losing weight and feeling better and I have trouble getting off the couch some days...  Even though I am taking Plexus, it isn't going to lose the weight on it's own... I have been through enough weight loss programs in my life to know that, but then I get on the scale and it's telling me that I am just not doing it... That the plexus isn't working and my head starts to say that you should just go for the money back guarantee... 
So STOP already... STOP the negative... STOP dooming myself to failure once again... I need to find a way off the couch... To stop the late evening snacking... The Plexus is helping me get my energy back and helping suppress my cravings, now I need to do my part in making sure I don't eat out of boredom or sadness... I need to get walking again and set myself some realistic goals... Small goals are the best to get you to the big accomplishments...

These small little battles will help me win the war... 

I can't expect for me to wake up one day and I am skinny fitting in a size 8. The weight didn't hide around the corner and wait for me to be alone so it could jump me... It took years for me to get to this size and I know it will take some time to lose it once and for all... 

I just need to believe in myself... I need to start making some changes and stick to the plan I have set before myself... 

Musicsongbird...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter