Happy New Me!

So I have had a most interesting start to the new year... Here is my post from Facebook yesterday...

OK everyone, I am fine. I had an attack of sorts yesterday. I couldn't catch my breath and then deep breathing was very labored. After a bit I was ok, but I knew I needed to see the doctor so I went in this morning. While I was there the doctor was concerned because I was having problems breathing almost like I had a chest full of congestion but my lungs were clear. So they did an EKG and decided I needed to go to the ER to have additional blood work done to determine that it wasn't heart related or a blood clot in the lungs.

When I got to Celebration they performed another EKG and blood tests and a cat scan were ordered. They put me on an IV with some meds for my migraines and then I waited... and waited... and waited... The CAT scan was crazy... As soon as they inject you with the stuff it's almost like a feeling I get at acupuncture sometimes when the energy just zooms through me... Thats how it was with this stuff they injected... It was heat the went from the top of my head to my toes... When I came out of the machine all I could say was, "that was cool..."

After sleeping for another hour or so the doctor came in and spoke with me and said all was good...

Of course there are a few things I am leaving out but basically I am fine. I appreciate all of the texts and the prayers. I will back to making magic tomorrow at work...


Well, I am not back today because the evil migraine monster has reared it's ugly head once again...

I am determined to figure out what is causing these headaches and so I am back to tracking my food intake. Not only is it good so I can monitor what may be a trigger, it will also be in my face about what I am eating and how much. Big eye opener  by the way. 

Sadly when I visited the doctor yesterday I hit my all time highest weight and Mom pointed out just how much more I weigh in comparison to her and it was not magical... 

I know the visit yesterday was a wake up call and I know what I need to do... But today I must rest so I can get better...

Happy Healthy New Year to all...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter